Insurance Claims Assistance
If you have experienced damage to your roof due to hail, wind or a recent storm, your damages are considered an insurance loss on your homeowner’s policy. Most insurance companies today will cover the entire cost, minus your deductible, for replacing a roof if it is deemed damaged. The claim is also considered a natural disaster and does not count against you for future rate increases. ICS will assist you in working with your insurance company and meet with your insurance adjuster. Our involvement prevents you from getting stuck with a settlement that won’t cover your costs, or even worse, getting denied.
- Our licensed adjuster inspects your home for signs of storm damage.
- We file the claim with your insurance company.
- Our licensed adjuster meets with your insurance company's adjuster to determine damage and scope of work.
- We match our contract to the work specified in the insurance adjuster’s summary report, including any supplements that may need to be added if the insurance adjuster missed something.
- Normally, the homeowner will receive two checks from the insurance company. We will file all necessary paperwork to ensure the full replacement cost is received.